Transition into secondary school- Parent workshop
Are you concerned about some of these topics? Then this workshop is for you
Suitable for parents whose child is in 5th or 6th class
- How to help your child limit social media and technology use
- How to help your child settle into a new school environment
- How to help your child with organization and time management
- 5 Ways a parent can help their kids- Bonus feature
- Top 10 Parenting Tips- Bonus feature
- Wellbeing, lunch planning, and sleep routine
How does this work?
Once you purchase the product, you will receive the workshop link where your child can access the workshop. Please note this is a private link and cannot be shared with others.
If you have any further questions about the workshop send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have questions after purchasing the workshop, we would love to hear from you.
Access our ‘transition into secondary school- student workshop’ so your child can learn the practical tips and tools when adjusting to secondary school.