• The State Examinations Commission (SEC) has released details of adjustments to the Leaving Cert exams aimed at easing pressure on students due to Covid-19 disruption.
Junior Cert 2022 Timetable: the times and dates you need to know.
- It’s all in the planning.
- As much as it might sound a small bit overboard it actually helps everyone to know roughly what is happening and when. Not just for you as parents but it’s good for children to have somewhat of an idea what to expect from the holiday period so that they don’t start getting bored and then cranky.
CAO 2022 Applications
- You must have applied for CAO by 1st February 2022.
- On March 5th the late application facility opens at 5pm.
- May 1st @5pm: Closing date for late CAO applications. After this date, no further applications will be accepted for the 2022 academic year.
- May 5th: The CAO change-of-mind facility opens, which enables applicants to amend, or list for the first time, their course choices.
Some top tips for getting an educational psychologist assessment.
There are many different learning styles.
Everyone will have a different role to play in a dyslexic’s life, from parents to friends and teachers.
First things first, it wasn’t long ago that dyslexia wasn’t really recognized at all. We all have parents or grandparents that we would strongly expect to be dyslexic if they were now assessed. While it is not as widely recognized and tested for as we would like, it has and is improving.
Some schools couldn’t carry out entrance exams earlier this year due to restrictions, however, some schools will be opting for students to sit exams this autumn.