This workshop will focus on:
- Neurodiversity- how to understand and do tasks quicker!
- How to complete homework faster and easier
- Assistive technology toolkit
- How to create a thriving environment in 2024
- Some essential school and home tips
This workshop is a free event in conjunction with St Columba’s NS.
Date and Time:
Monday, 4th March
7.00-8.00pm (Irish time)
This workshop is recorded however, people who attend the live session will have a chance to ask further questions and get access to further content.
Once you register, you will receive your Zoom link, this link can’t be shared with others. If you know other people who wish to attend, send them the page link to sign- up!
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!