CAO 2022 Applications
- You must have applied for CAO by 1st February 2022.
- On March 5th the late application facility opens at 5pm.
- May 1st @5pm: Closing date for late CAO applications. After this date, no further applications will be accepted for the 2022 academic year.
- May 5th: The CAO change-of-mind facility opens, which enables applicants to amend, or list for the first time, their course choices.
-Candidates receive a statement of application record online in the correspondence section of their CAO account before the end of May, listing all details supplied by applicants to date. Applicants must inform the CAO immediately if they do not receive this record, or if there are any errors on this form.
- The fee for a late online application is €60.
- Applicants must not make more than one application whether that be online or by post. An extra €10 penalty charge will be added if an applicant submits more than one application to the CAO.
- July 1st (5pm): Final date for any changes to course choices and order of preference, for all CAO applications for entry to college in September 2022.