Some top tips for getting an educational psychologist assessment.
- Research educational psychologists in your area
- Link in with your school as they might be offering assessment or have contact details for an educational psychologist
- Get in touch with us as we might be able to provide some recommendations
- Also, reach out to the Dyslexia Association of Ireland as they carry out assessments- https://dyslexia.ie
- Plan ahead, there is often a three to six month wait time to set up an appointment
- Gather any relevant information, school reports and homework ahead of the assessment as the psychologist might find these useful to look at.
- Be prepared on the day by providing as much information as possible and asking any relevant questions
If you have any questions, get in touch at email@example.com