Some schools couldn’t carry out entrance exams earlier this year due to restrictions, however, some schools will be opting for students to sit exams this autumn.
- While you can’t study for entrance exams, you may find it useful to take easy quizzes to practice answering and reading questions. There are lots of useful sites online. Check out some of our useful link’s suggestions at- https://blossom4life.com/useful-links/
- Make sure you check what they suggest you bring with you, a pencil and rubber may suffice or a pen.
- Eat breakfast and bring a healthy snack with you and a bottle of water.
- Wear comfortable clothes or if you have to wear your uniform, wear something that you really like with it such as your favorite pair of socks or some jewelry.
- Have fun! You might be meeting your future friends and school peers so relax, chat and enjoy.